Grimes performing @ Pitchfork Festival
July 20 2014, Chicago, IL.
Photo by Stephanie Bassos
- Abert Camus ve Srangel (Albert’s cat..)
- Albert Camus, born in 1913 in Mondovi, Algeria, published “The Myth of Sisyphus” and “Strange” in 1942 will be followed including “The Plague” (1947), “The Rebel” (1951) and “fall “(1956). He received the Nobel Prize in 1957 and died in a car accident on January 4 1960
- Photographer Henri Cartier-Bresson
- Albert Camus
- Albert Camus by Loomis Dean - LIFE
- Outsider; Albert Camus, whose feud with Jean-Paul Sartre is the subject of Andy Martin’s book The Boxer and the Gamekeeper. Photograph by Loomis Dean-Time & Life Pictures-Getty Images
- Albert Camus with his twin children in Brefs in Vendée, 1946.
- Camus in a test of devotion to the cross.
- Camus on the island of Saint-Honorat Cannes front in 1945, Camus rediscovered the Mediterranean.
- Summer 1957 in Sorel-Moussel in Eure-et-Loir, at Michel and Janine Gallimard.
Love Me If You Dare/Yann Samuell
Some parts were just too hurt that I cried & Marion Cotillard is unbelievably beautiful.
Delta of Venus/ Anais Nin
“When they had exhausted the novelty of erotica, they found a new realm—the realm of jealousy, terror, doubt, anger, hatred, antagonism, of the struggle human beings undergo at times against the bond to one another.”
"I’m against suffering, but when it occurs, why waste the experience?"
The Blind Assassin/ Margaret Atwood
The Ending is stunning and so brilliantly-written.